Re: Parent Information Advice and Guidance Event (PIAG) , 6pm Thursday 4 February
Further to Mrs Percy’s message in Hardenhuish Headlines last Friday, I am writing to remind you that we are running a special PIAG event tomorrow evening via Microsoft Teams for all parents. The focus of this live event is on supporting the wellbeing and remote learning of our young people during the current lockdown. The event will start at 6pm and include short presentations from Mrs Percy, Dr Bassford, Mr Cobbold and Mrs Glossop before a live question and answer session.
To access the event, please click on the following link just before 6pm on Thursday evening: PIAG Remote Learning Event 6pm 4 February
A range of pre-recorded video presentations have now been produced by our staff and can be found linked from the Home Learning Support section of the school website. These videos include:
- Remote learning Overview (Dr Bassford)
- Using Microsoft Teams for students and parents (Mr Cobbold)
- E-safety during remote learning (Mr Phillips)
- Physical wellbeing (Mr Brailey and Mrs Barton)
- Mental wellbeing (Miss McInnes)
- Pastoral support (Ms Webb and Mrs Kingstone)
We want to do all we can to support our parents and hope that the PIAG event and the accompanying pre-recorded videos are helpful.